Websites need to stay fresh! Fresh websites get more traffic, don’t look old and help you communicate better with your members, clients and potential clients. Website maintenance has become a must these days since even if the servers are good offering 99% uptime, still it’s important to check the forms and mail links atleast weekly once to be double sure that the enquiries are being forwarded from the website perfectly. GCL Technologies offers you cost effective website maintenance and take on the task of routine website maintenance to existing web sites and make whatever changes are needed as and when required We works for improving existing applications i.e. editing text, image, logo, new content adding and technical support to keep your website up to date. Website maintenance services contain all perspective of web designing, Re designing and web development, support and any type of pupation of website.
Various website maintainence Sectors
- E-Commerce Websites.
- Blog maintainence.
- News group maintainence.
- School, College, Institutes, Coaching's website maintainence.
- High availability, anytime & anywhere.
- NGO website maintainence.
- HTML, Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal website maintainence.
What We Do For You?
We work in the background, making sure that the stage is always set right for your company. We perform periodic evaluations to get a better idea about changing trends in the market, the tastes of the consumer and of course, changes in your policies. And we make sure that these changes are reflected in a timely and efficient manner in your website.
Why Do You Require Us
Well to answer this question, let us take two very simple analogies. You are walking down the road and come across two resorts- one is spotlessly clean and new while the other one is — you guessed it right—old and in ruins. Now no prizes for guessing which one of them you will go to!(unless you are an Indiana Jones’ fan and wants an epic adventure).
Our website maintenance services
- Adding new web pages.
- Adding new content,changing content.
- Bug fixing and technical support.
- Adding new images,Changing images.
- Search engine optimization.
- Checking and updating links.
- Adding/changing/deleting email addresses.
- Keep an eye on statistics of website.
- Correcting broken scripts.
- Maintenance regarding security issues.